Snowlit is a Twitch Partner and variety games broadcaster who focuses strongly on interaction with her viewers. She emphasizes fostering a positive environment for people to hang out & be comfortable in, and streams are often chill, with good vibes and oftentimes interesting discussions. If she’s made at least one person’s day better, even by a little bit, then she considers her stream that day a success. Her stream is considered at least PG-16, as Snowlit does swear on stream occasionally, and there are sometimes “mature” topics of discussion.
- Stats Sheet
- Aliases: Circe / Snow / Snowy
- Age: 29
- Ethnicity: Chinese-American
- Location: Colorado
- Birthday: September 3
- Hobbies: Snowboarding and traveling when possible, sleeping, hanging out with the BF, working out at the gym, streaming, cuddling with her cat Fayde, and of course video games!
Snowlit streams a variety of games, but most often, she focuses on action/adventure roleplaying games (RPGs), as well as games that are particularly story-driven. Due to how heavily she focuses on interacting with her community while streaming, she tends to go rather slow in gameplay, which also lets her enjoy the game in her own style. Thus, she often calls herself a turtle! When she's not streaming, she enjoys going to the gym to workout and keeping an active lifestyle. She also loves spending time with her boyfriend Dyz, as well as her precious cat Fayde.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
When did you start streaming?
Consistently since December 5th, 2014. Partnered by Twitch on February 18th, 2015.
Are you single?
Nope! I have a boyfriend, and you’ll hear me call him Dyz. We live together and have been in a relationship for over 6 years now.
What games do you normally stream?
I stream a variety of games, but the categories I focus on are action/adventure RPGs & story-driven games. This has varied from new releases to older games, to indie games!
Can I join your stream voicechat?
Sorry! The voicechat I use during streams is private, usually only for mods.
What are your favorite video games?
(In no particular order) Heroes of the Storm, Skyrim, Dark Souls 1 & 3, Ori and the Blind Forest, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, Kingdom Hearts 2, The Last of Us, Uncharted 4, Super Mario Odyssey, Bayonetta 1 & 2, and Final Fantasy XV.
How did you come up with the name ‘Snowlit’?
When I was making my Twitch name, the name I usually use (“snowpeach”) was taken, so I wanted to keep “snow” and tried thinking of what I wanted to add on the end. I like the way light (moonlight, lamplight, sunlight) reflects off of freshly fallen snow, but I didn’t want to be called “snowlight.” So I went with “snowlit” instead, on the idea that something is lit by the light reflecting off of snow.
Do you still play Warframe?
Unfortunately, no. I’ve quit indefinitely due to excessive burnout. I’m sorry!
When did you start wearing glasses?
Due to drastically different eyesight in each eye, I've worn contact lenses on 1 eye since high school, then swapped to wearing contacts on both eyes in 2016. I've always worn contact lenses during streams and only decided to finally get a pair of eyeglasses in September 2017. Now, I tend to wear glasses half the time on stream, but definitely on Fridays & my longer streams.
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-H270-Gaming 3 LGA 1151
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Desktop Processor 8M 3.6GHz
- CPU Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Cooler
- RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2400
- GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080TI Gaming OC
- Drives: Crucial M500 240GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + 1TB & 6TB HDDs
- PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G3 80 Plus Gold
- Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX Brown)
- Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 (White)
- Monitors: 1x BenQ GL2706PQ Black 27" Gaming Monitor & 2x Acer G6 Series Black 24" Widescreen LED
- Monitor Mount: VIVO Triple Monitor Desk Stand Mount
- Case: IN WIN GT1 White SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower
- Webcam: Logitech HD Pro C920
- Tripod Mount for Webcam (if/when used): Fotopro X-5CN Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Microphone: Blackout Spark SL on Blue Compass Boom Arm
- Green Screen: Elgato Green Screen
- Softbox Lights: 2x LimoStudio Continuous Softbox Lighting with Photo CFL105W, AGG702
- Ring Light: Savage Luminous Pro 19" Ring Light on ProMaster LST Travel Light Stand (Ring Light, Light Stand)
- UPS: CyberPower EC850LCD Ecologic 850VA/510-Watts UPS
- Capture Card (for PS4/Switch): Razer Ripsaw
- Headphones (if/when used): Blue Satellite Wireless Headphones
- Mixer: Yamaha MG10XU 10-Input Stereo Mixer