Snowlit tries to stream at least 2-3 days a week, but this can vary, and the schedule is always subject to change. Schedule changes, including delays or cancellations, are always announced on Snowlit's Twitter and/or on her Discord server. Streams are 2-3 hours in length, unless it's an event stream or otherwise stated. The times listed below are in Pacific Time.
|NO STREAM||NO STREAM||NO STREAM||NO STREAM||5:30 PM||5:30 PM||OPTIONAL STREAM|
- Sunday: NO STREAM
- Monday: NO STREAM
- Tuesday: NO STREAM
- Wednesday: NO STREAM
- Thursday: 5:30 PM
- Friday: 5:30 PM
- Saturday: OPTIONAL STREAM
These are the games you’ll find that Snowlit has either completed on stream, is working on completing, continues to play on- or off-stream, or will be playing in the near future. The lists will be updated as progress is made.
* Note: Games that are currently being played or are a priority are highlighted. (Last Updated: 2/24/2021)
In-Depth Chat Rules
In-Depth Chat Rules
- Respect EVERYONE in the stream, including Snowlit, chat moderators, and other viewers. Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and other insults are not tolerated and will result in bans.
- No trolling. Snowlit typically ignores trolly behavior, and you may get a warning/purge.
- No spoilers (this includes fake/joke spoilers), no backseat-gaming. No hints, no suggestions, no advice on any of Snowlit's first/blind playthroughs of games (unless Snowlit directly asks for help, or unless otherwise stated).
- No advertising of any sort, whether it’s yours or others’, whether it’s direct or indirect. Don’t mention your or anyone else’s stream unless Snowlit asks you first about it.
- Don't use Snowlit's stream for trading or soliciting of any sort (i.e., Pokémon, ACNH turnip prices, etc). It detracts from the stream content and is disrespectful.
- Refrain from unnecessary spamming and from abusing capslock.
- Keep it English only so that everyone can understand one another.
- Don’t talk about potentially sensitive topics (politics, religion, etc.).
- Ask a mod before posting a link. It must be relevant to the discussion at hand, or it will be denied/purged.
- Don’t talk about your age. Don’t even joke about it.
- Do not argue with the chat moderators about any bans/purges/timeouts. Just relax and move on.
- Do not beg to be gifted a sub, whether directly or indirectly. Do not talk about being a sub or non-sub; do not mention wanting to sub. There is never a need to do so, as it comes off as begging to be gifted one.
Another way to support the stream beyond just watching is by tipping! Tips are never required but are super appreciated. Special thank you to anyone who has ever tipped any amount!
You can go here to send a tip to Snowlit using her StreamElements tipping page!
Tips sent to Snowlit via her StreamElements tipping page are:
- Final and non-refundable;
- For the entertainment provided in Snowlit’s stream; and
- Not in exchange for any favors, services, goods, nor any special treatment.
By sending a tip to Snowlit, regardless of amount, you as the sender acknowledge that you are the rightful owner of the funds being sent, and that you are willingly tipping for the entertainment Snowlit provides. Please only tip if you can afford to do so. (Please keep tips to US Dollars only; other currencies require me to claim them = no on-stream alerts!)
Another way to support is by tipping via Ko-fi! Ko-fi is a platform similar to Patreon, which allows people to support their favorite creators with the idea that you're buying them a coffee. PayPal is still required, but Snowlit will not have on-stream alerts for Ko-fi, so this is a great method for those who want to support extra without all of the fanfare! The same rules stated above for tips also apply for "coffees" sent via Ko-fi.
ALTERNATIVE WAY TO SUPPORT: Twitch Cheering with Bits! Cheering Bits in my chat will set off on-stream alerts. Bits can be acquired by purchase through Amazon, PayPal, or by watching ads.
The Snowy Mods
The Snowy Mods
Hello! I'm a Soulsborne enthusiast, and I write code for a living. Twitch is neat. Isn't that right, Zach?
Hai everybody! I'm Hotshot, full-time Guardian, part-time player of dem other vidya games out there. Oh, and Twitch is my second home.
Hi! I'm Lady Alice, founder and president of the Majima-san fanclub, I drink too much coffee for my own good and I hate puns.
Quioraa (Key-Aura): Lalafell, Exile, Guardian. Addicted to & fueled by Arizona Tea.
Credits & Thanks!
Credits & Thanks!
- Offline & profile banners: Ze_Ocelot
- Sub emotes - Cake: 39daph
- Sub emotes - Hype, RIP, Silly, Why, Scared, OMG, Lurk, Aw, Shrug, Stare: Jinko
- Sub emotes - Tea, Think, Hug, LOL, 10, Love, Sip: PistachiBow
- Sub emotes - Battle, Cry, Fayde, Hope, W, UwU, First, Loot: Cesela
- Sub emotes - Dance, Fine, Pout, Oops, Wave, 7, Hmm, Lost: Rosedoodles
- Sub emotes - Shield, Test: UYU
- Sub emotes - Knight, BigSad, O, Give, Take: Thaimoon
- Tiered sub emotes - Dab, Money: PistachiBow
- Tiered sub emotes - NoU, PapaSave, Party, Popcorn, Search, Shout, Sleep, Time: Dwern
- Higher tier sub badge flairs - AwkwardBuns: AwkwardBuns
- Animated starting/greeting/BRB/ending screens & Stinger: Whitdraw
- Animated emotes - Hyper, Peek, Woo: Subwuf
- Animated emotes - Wavy, Rave: AgnescatArt
- Bit emotes - Evil, Hungry, Jam: Thaimoon
- BTTV emotes - Beer, Turt: Emy
- BTTV emotes - Rage, Luv, Tears: Jinhii
- BTTV/Bit emotes - Lewd, Gasp: Jinko
- BTTV/Bit emotes - Pounce: Rosedoodles
- BTTV/Bit emotes - Cute, S, Treasure, Drool, Cool: PistachiBow
- BTTV/Bit emotes - Donut, Nom, BOOP, ITY, Pet: Cesela
- Twitch channel panels: Ze_Ocelot
- Logo: Avalonstar
- Custom cheermotes: CalpicoCat
- Custom bit badges: Ze_Ocelot
- Custom emote gifs: Capownz
- Custom sub alert gif: MetagameMike
- Music: Pretzel Rocks (Premium)
- Other Sound Effects/Alert Sounds: ZapSplat
- Clapperboard Icon: Flaticon
- Website Graphics: Ze_Ocelot
- Website: LarriLayla